From: Frank Ketchum on

"William Clark" <clark(a)nospam.matsceng.ohio-state.edu> wrote in message
news:clark-93CB2D.09012920112009(a)charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu...
>
> Indeed, here's an indication of how smart and accurate Fox News is:
>
> http://tiny.cc/FqC5z
>
> http://tiny.cc/jtCJ5
>
> Clearly the most reliable and unbiased news source around. Right.

That's the best you can do to attack Fox? Pretty laughable.


From: BAR on
In article <e6a2cad3-576d-4298-b9a3-
5ed87b3ff11b(a)l13g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>, johnty1(a)hotmail.com says...
>
> On 20 Nov, 13:43, "Frank Ketchum" <nos...(a)thanksanyway.com> wrote:
> > "johnty" <john...(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > news:5b800483-210c-41af-b9d1-519a12963386(a)37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> >
> > > On 19 Nov, 12:29, BAR <sc...(a)you.com> wrote:
> >
> > >> All of the books on Amazon's Top 100 are selling for 40% to 65% off list
> > >> price. I can see how that would not support your argument ...
> >
> > > ..and which argument would that be?
> >
> > The one you posted:
> >
> > "Would have been more impressive if it wasn't being shifted at half
> > price..."
>
>
>
> And indeed it would have been more impressive to see it on top at full
> price. So what argument is not supported?

Does the fact that none of the Top 100 books on Amazon are selling at
full prices mean anything to you?
From: William Clark on
In article <FaANm.17212$gd1.6000(a)newsfe05.iad>,
"Frank Ketchum" <nospam(a)thanksanyway.com> wrote:

> "William Clark" <clark(a)nospam.matsceng.ohio-state.edu> wrote in message
> news:clark-93CB2D.09012920112009(a)charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu...
> >
> > Indeed, here's an indication of how smart and accurate Fox News is:
> >
> > http://tiny.cc/FqC5z
> >
> > http://tiny.cc/jtCJ5
> >
> > Clearly the most reliable and unbiased news source around. Right.
>
> That's the best you can do to attack Fox? Pretty laughable.

Not when some idiot is holding it up as the only impartial and accurate
news source, it isn't.
From: William Clark on
In article
<0ea27d18-f4dd-4524-acc0-bfb0afd22ef1(a)j24g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
Dinosaur_Sr <frostback2002(a)att.net> wrote:

> On Nov 20, 9:24´┐Żam, William Clark <cl...(a)nospam.matsceng.ohio-
> state.edu> wrote:
>
> >
> > Did Gregory lie about the T shirt? I don't think so:
> >
>
> Nope. The lie was that it had anything to do with tea parties.

You missed the point - people who hold up signs saying "End Socailism
(sic)" tend to wear t shirts like that. McVeigh did, and we know where
he stood on the political spectrum. Or do they all have Che Guevara ones?

But I am glad to see that you no longer challenge the accuracy of
Gregory's comment about McVeigh t shirt. That is progress.
>
> > Actually it is hard to fathom why people would line up for 24 hours to
> > have a grabage book signed by her. But then, they line up for Paris
> > Hilton and Mylie Cyrus, too, so perhaps it shouldn't be a surprise.
>
> Or Barack Obama. Too bad no one bought your book!

Oh, but they did. At full price, too.
From: Moderate on

"William Clark" <clark(a)nospam.matsceng.ohio-state.edu> wrote in message
news:clark-123909.14010520112009(a)charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu...
> In article <FaANm.17212$gd1.6000(a)newsfe05.iad>,
> "Frank Ketchum" <nospam(a)thanksanyway.com> wrote:
>
>> "William Clark" <clark(a)nospam.matsceng.ohio-state.edu> wrote in message
>> news:clark-93CB2D.09012920112009(a)charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu...
>> >
>> > Indeed, here's an indication of how smart and accurate Fox News is:
>> >
>> > http://tiny.cc/FqC5z
>> >
>> > http://tiny.cc/jtCJ5
>> >
>> > Clearly the most reliable and unbiased news source around. Right.
>>
>> That's the best you can do to attack Fox? Pretty laughable.
>
> Not when some idiot is holding it up as the only impartial and accurate
> news source, it isn't.

You obviously misread his original post. Here it is again

**
No one ever pretends? Pretty pretentious of you to claim to speak for
everyone. IMHO FOX News has a strong conservative bias, but they are
more honest than any of the other major networks, IMHO. Unlike say NBC
and MSNBC, they don't make up news to comment on.
**

Last time I checked, "strong conservative bias," doesn't mean impartial.